MaxCS Phone System
Whether your company is large or small, branch office or headquarters, single site or multiple offices, AltiGen has the right VoIP phone system for your business. AltiGen IP PBX systems have been designed to be robust, flexible, reliable and cost effective — and easily scale in both size and capability. Since the features are delivered as software, unlike proprietary hardware-based phone systems, you are in control, able to deploy exactly the features and applications your business requires.
AltiGen’s all-in-one MaxCS VoIP business phone system includes a complete enterprise PBX feature set that meets the communications requirements of any size business.
MaxACD Contact Center
AltiGen’s MaxACD is a complete, all software VoIP contact center solution that seamlessly integrates to our MaxCS business phone system. At the heart of MaxACD is a powerful, software-based Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) engine which offers sophisticated call routing and distribution options. It includes a comprehensive call center feature set and capabilities comprising of agent/supervisor clients, monitoring, management, call recording and call reporting.
MaxCS Private Cloud – How it Works!
MaxCS Private Cloud is a subscription-based managed service, which doesn’t require any upfront capital investment. All PBX and contact center software is installed and ready on-demand.
You simply order the number of users (seats) and select the number of agent, supervisor and call recording seats that your business needs. In addition, you can either choose AltiGen’s cost-effective SIP service or bring your own.
Software assurance is included with the monthly subscription, meaning you will always get up-to-date software with MaxCS Private Cloud.
What You Get!
MaxCS Private Cloud Key Components
- MaxCS Server & Client Software
- MaxCS IP PBX & Contact Center Software
- MaxCommunicator and IP Talk desktop applications
- VoIP Codecs (G.711, G.729)
- Meet-me Audio Conference bridge supporting up to 30 participants
Supported AltiGen IP Phones
Private Cloud Server & Software
- Up to 100G of data storage, scalable on demand
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Data Center Edition, Hyper-V, SQL Server 2008 R2
- 24×7 system monitoring
- Dynamic SIP Trunks supporting multiple concurrent calls
- Cost-effective SIP minute bundles
- DIDs, toll free, local/national/international calling, plus E911
- Number portability services
- Secured VoIP calls with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) encryption
For existing customers, an authorized AltiGen partner will help you seamlessly migrate your premise-based MaxCS phone system to MaxCS Private Cloud. You will be able to leverage your investment in existing AltiGen phones, and your staff will be able to enjoy existing and new business features without having to relearn a new solution.
In addition, you will be able to utilize the same intuitive administrative and management interfaces to manage your MaxCS IP-PBX and Contact Center solution that is securely hosted in the AltiGen Cloud.